Re: issues with respect to the test cases overall manifest document

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:32:31 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

A while ago Peter said
> The test cases overall manifest document
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/Manifest.rdf) is not what I expected at
> all.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0080

Looking at this, the easiest fix would be for me to run a unix script in

WWW/2002/03owlt/

that found all the */Manifest[0-9][0-9][0-9].rdf
files and chopped off the rdf:RDF start element tag and end element tag, took
the xml:base from the start element tag and put it in the next start element
tag and concatenated them.
Finally inserting this concatenation into an appropriate rdf:RDF start and end
element tag would give something much more presentable.

Anyone feel like writing such a script? (one could use XSLT but I think that
would be overkill - but if anyone felt inclined I would take whatever)

I would then include it in the build process.