Re: Minutes of the beer session

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:11:05 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Jim: Jul 22 2003
> if you can claim victory
> on that, please let us know

I claimed victory on 4 June.
I have repeatedly asked for telecon time; and the chairs have not prioritised
this (there was a scheduling constraint that it needed both me and Peter)

I feel increasingly angry that the chairs agree to assign me an action, which
required a significant amount of effort on my part, and then ignore the
results.

Jeremy: 04 Jun 2003
> We can weaken the constraint on blank nodes corresponding to descriptions
> and dataranges to be that all directed cycles of such nodes must have an
> owl:equivalentClass or owl:disjointWith triple.

(and again)
Jeremy: 20 Jun
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0294
> Copying from peter's msg, and filling in the holes ...

agenda requests
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0112
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0353
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jul/0012