[TEST] Vocabulary usage in Tests

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:08:22 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

While trying to write a species validator, I've come across the following,
which I think may be errors in the test suite.

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/miscellaneous/example001.rdf

uses owl:InverseOf rather than owl:inverseOf.

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/miscellaneous/example002.rdf

has an OWL namespace declaration of:

http://www.w3.org/2002/7/owl

i.e. "7" rather than "07". In addition, within that file, there are
occurrences of non-OWL vocabulary usage, such as hasClass on a
Restriction. Of course there's nothing wrong with that as it's not in the
OWL namespace :-)).

http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/maxCardinality/example001.rdf
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/miscellaneous/example001.rdf
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/maxCardinality/example002.rdf

all use owl:differentIndividalFrom rather than owl:differentFrom.

Cheers,

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer