RE: AGENDA/LOGISTICS - telecon of Aug 21

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:03:19 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
To: Charles White <Charles.White@networkinference.com>
Cc: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Charles White wrote:

> Jos and others,
>
> Could you all send me some encapsulated results or pointers to them of
> how your tools fare on the testcases. Jos seems to have the jump here
> with 255 of 268, so I just have to track the other 13 :-)

Charles.

I am only attempting those tests that are marked as being in DL. Detailed
results are at [1]. We are currently passing 142 out of 156 (ignoring
those in which unsupported datatypes are being used).

On the telecon, Dan mentioned the possibility of marking up/publishing
results using RDF. This sounds like a sensible idea and it would be easy
for me to produce this. Would it be possible to extend the test ontology
[2] to include descriptions of test results?

	Sean

[1] http://wonderweb.man.ac.uk/owl/first-order.shtml
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/testOntology

--