Re: quick question

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, Jos De_Roo wrote:

> Sean - can you explain why
> oiled:V16448 rdf:type oiled:C122.
> in description-logic/Manifest208 ?

Quick answer: because the reasoner says so! :-))). Seriously, though, this
is one of those tests that probably goes past the point where one (or at
least where *I*) can understand it without machine help. I'll take a
look if I get a chance, but I'm not hopeful.

This was one of the tests that has been translated from an original
collection that were run against a number of provers, so I'd be
*reasonably* confident that the test premises/conclusions are right.
Having said that, I note that our FO based implementation has failed to
find a proof, so it is probably worth further investigation before
approving this one....

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer