RE: AGENDA/LOGISTICS - telecon of Aug 21

Jos and others,

Could you all send me some encapsulated results or pointers to them of how your tools fare on the testcases.
Jos seems to have the jump here with 255 of 268, so I just have to track the other 13 :-)

Thanks,

chas

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2003JulSep/0024.html
Summary of discussion on CR request telecon and discussion of
owl:imports (Guus or Dan to summarize)

4. WOWG scheduling/RDF Dependency

RDF caught in a bind due in part to I18N objection.  WOWG needs to be
aware of issue
  note: WOWG cannot move to PR until RDF Core does - we need to point
at their documents
   discussion of whether there is anything we can/should  do to help RDF
Core WG

5. AOB