W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > August 2003

AGENDA/LOGISTICS - telecon of Aug 21

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:09:58 -0400
Message-Id: <p05200f23bb69690ff1fa@[10.0.0.217]>
To: yasser.alsafadi@philips.com, Jean-Francois.Baget@inrialpes.fr, seanb@cs.man.ac.uk, Jonathan@openhealth.org, StephenB@stilo.com, sb@stilo.com, jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com, connolly@w3.org, peter.crowther@networkinference.com, jdale@fla.fujitsu.com, jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com, dder@ecs.soton.ac.uk, mdean@bbn.com, Jerome.Euzenat@inrialpes.fr, dieter@cs.vu.nl, finin@cs.umbc.edu, nmg@ecs.soton.ac.uk, phayes@ai.uwf.edu, sandro@w3.org, heflin@cse.lehigh.edu, ziv@unicorn.com, bernard.horan@sun.com, horim@res.kutc.kansai-u.ac.jp, horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk, ruediger.klein@daimlerchrysler.com, dlm@ksl.stanford.edu, ora.lassila@nokia.com, e.motta@open.ac.uk, lobrst@mitre.org, pfps@research.bell-labs.com, ms@mitre.org, schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl, shimizu@intap.or.jp, michael.smith@eds.com, StantonJ@ncr.disa.mil, lynn.stein@olin.edu, herman.ter.horst@philips.com, lynne.thompson@unisys.com, Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl, volz@fzi.de, ewallace@cme.nist.gov, welty@us.ibm.com, Charles.White@networkinference.com, jyanosy@motorola.com, bernard.vatant@mondeca.com, Dieter Fensel <dieter.fensel@uibk.ac.at>
Cc: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

WOWGers - again apologies for direct mailing - sobig.f is sending 
gigabytes of email per hour to W3C servers, so webont list is still 
out of commission.  I'm cc'ing this message to list so it will be 
archived if/when the servers are fixed.
  We expect to have a telecon tomorrow (Thurs) as usual - agenda below.
  -JH

===========================================
AGENDA  Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group
Aug 21, 2003, 1200 (East US), 0900 (West US). 1700 (London)
Duration: 60-90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 9326#.
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #webont

Chair: Jim Hendler
Scribe: TBD

1. ADMINISTRIVIA

Role Call

Regrets:
(none recieved due to mail outage - see mail archive some day after 
sobig.f is quashed)

Approve Minutes of Aug 7:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Aug/0029.html

Telecon schedule:
Aug 28    NO telecon
Sep 4 -    telecon, chair Schreiber, scribe TBD


2. ACTION ITEM REVIEW

ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider: to look over Jeremy's B1 B2 proof
	revision.

3. CR Director's Decision - owl:imports

OWL is now at CR (pause for cheering and congrats)
Director's Decision (Member-readable only)
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2003JulSep/0024.html
Summary of discussion on CR request telecon and discussion of 
owl:imports (Guus or Dan to summarize)

4. WOWG scheduling/RDF Dependency

RDF caught in a bind due in part to I18N objection.  WOWG needs to be 
aware of issue
  note: WOWG cannot move to PR until RDF Core does - we need to point 
at their documents
   discussion of whether there is anything we can/should  do to help RDF Core WG


5. AOB
Received on Friday, 22 August 2003 18:10:02 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:02 GMT