testing that RDF datatypes can have more than one URI name

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:59:35 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>

Peter, Jeremy, Jos, and everybody,

some details about how datatypes work... Peter seems
to think this was the right thing to do...
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JulSep/0065.html

In a July 11 RDF Core telcon,
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-rdfcore-wg/2003Jul/0173.html
we observed that you can't really test that the same datatype
can have two URI-names using only RDF machinery, but you probably
can with OWL (I think that's the crux of the matter, but it's
been so long that I'm not sure). I accepted an action (20030711#4)
to ask the OWL WG to add such a test.

I meant to actually design the test and propose it to the WG,
but it's been several weeks and I haven't managed to do that,
so before this action item gets any stinkier, I'm going to
just ask. Peter, maybe you can design a test? Jeremy? Jos?

This isn't on the critical path for OWL CR publication, FYI.