naming of documents - requirements in different form

From: Deborah L. McGuinness <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:56:50 -0700
To: Webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

requirements has a slightly different form of title from the rest of the
documents.

the other ones are all:

OWL Web Ontology Language
[Overview | Guide | Reference | Semantics and  Abstract Syntax | Test Cases]

but the requirements is:
Web Ontology Language (OWL) Use Cases and Requirements

i *think* we decided that they would all be consistent in the first form.
are we going to change the form of the title for requirements?  and thus
should the citation for requirements be
OWL Web Ontology Language Use Cases and Requirements
?

thx,