Re: oneOf (2.4)

From: Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:37:02 -0400 (EDT)
To: horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk, connolly@w3.org
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Dan Connolly responded to Ian's comments on oneOf with:
>>Yes, it's not clear that the improvement justifies the cost
>>of the change... raising an issue and all that...

It doesn't seem a very high cost to me.  Anything that makes the
language more accessible to users is well worth the effort.  Should
I propose a new issue on this or can we cover it with an old one?

BTW - I have always found oneOf to be a misleading name for this
construct, whereas enumeratedClass identifies its purpose nicely for me.