Re: PROPOSAL to close issue 4.6 [was Re: SEM: peeking at approach to 4.6 EquivalentTo]

I concur with Jeff. We make heavy use of "same" statements in our
applications, and forcing the use of sameIndividualAs, although
technically correct, is bound to confuse many users.
Guus

--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam
http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html