Re: PROPOSAL to close issue 4.6 [was Re: SEM: peeking at approach to 4.6 EquivalentTo]

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 14:54:03 -0500
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
CC: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I could live with this, but would be much happier if we also had a
generic sameAs property that could be used in place of the three longer
named properties. I know this has come up before. Note, if someone used
sameAs between a property and a class in OWL/DL, this would be no
different than if they declared the same ID to be of both type Class and
Property.

Jeff