RE: Guide: draft of Oct 31

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:05:27 -0600
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>, webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I identified three references to the example files.

  <!ENTITY vin "http://www.example.org/wine.owl#" >
  xmlns:vin ="http://www.example.org/wine.owl#"
  <owl:Ontology rdf:about="http://www.example.org/wine.owl">

I don't care how this point is resolved.  But I expect people to
cut and paste these examples and I want them to work on as many
systems as possible.

The owl file namespace reference remains

    xmlns:owl ="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#"

- Mike