Re: archive copies [was: AGENDA: May 30 telecon]

Dan Connolly wrote:
>I just sent a copy of the above to www-archive, which makes
>it available at:
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002May/att-0021/01-_owl.html
>

>I'd prefer that folks submitted materials to the WG by
>that mechanism (i.e. send it to www-archive, then

By what mechanism and in what form?

>send a pointer to www-webont-wg) rather than sending
>pointers to your personal web space.

Does the archive server reply with the URL for accessing the archived
document?  A simple pointer to instructions for this service would probably
eliminate all my silly questions about this.

Evan K. Wallace
ewallace@nist.gov