archive copies [was: AGENDA: May 30 telecon]

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 10:40, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> There is a minor update of the OWL Feature Synopsis document available at
>
>       http://www-db.research.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/owl.html

Peter and everybody,

One of my jobs, as team contact, is to be sure the proceedings
of the WG are available to the membership and the community.
I have been pretty lax about archival requirements, but
just last night I discovered that our meeting record
is now incomplete because I neither made w3.org copies
nor insisted that other folks make w3.org copies of meeting materials
(details below), so I feel obliged to get more strict.

I just sent a copy of the above to www-archive, which makes
it available at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2002May/att-0021/01-_owl.html

I'd prefer that folks submitted materials to the WG by
that mechanism (i.e. send it to www-archive, then
send a pointer to www-webont-wg) rather than sending
pointers to your personal web space.

Also, I suppose I'm obliged to note that this is an
incomplete copyright notice:

  ©2002  Lucent Technologies, Inc.,  Frank van Harmelen,
  and  Ian Horrocks.

Copyright in the document is now shared by those
folks and W3C (i.e. MIT/INRIA/KEIO), per:

"b. Ownership of Copyrights and Patents.

[...]

Except as provided above, patentable inventions and copyrighted
materials developed jointly by MIT, INRIA and KEIOand Member pursuing
Consortium activities, shall be jointly owned. Each joint owner shall be
entitled to exercise all rights of ownership as provided by law without,
however, an obligation of accounting from one to the other. Member
understands that MIT, INRIA and KEIO will make all such jointly owned
inventions and copyrights available to the general public for
unrestricted use."

 -- http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Agreement/Full.html

Peter, I pointed that out to you offline, and you acknowledged
it in your message of 22 May 2002 13:27:22 -0400. Please
don't use that incomplete copyright notice in any further
contributions to the WG.

Finally, details about the meeting materials... there's
a link from
  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ftf2.html

http://www-db-out.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/talks/webont-f2f2-approaches/all.htm

which has now gone dead (DNS lookup failure); Peter, do you
have a copy of f2f-approaches/all.htm as it was presented at
the meeting? Does anybody else? Please send
it to www-archive and cc me.