ADMIN: pointers to useful WebOnt information from the WebOnt home page

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 07:31:39 -0400
To: "WebOnt WG" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
I would find it very useful to have pointers to useful administrative, and
other, WebOnt information directly on the home page.   Digging through
email for such information is time-consuming.

The sorts of things I would appreciate having direct links to are:

- a document on how to raise/open/resolve/discuss issues  (The issues list
  has the raising part (at the end) but not the rest of it.)

- a document on the various email subject tags that WebOnt has agreed on,
  and their (evolving) meaning

- a document on how to put items in the next telecon agenda

- pointers to documents under discussion (such as the compliance level 1
  document, the OWL features document, and the DTTF document)  (Which
  documents?  I would think that any document that has been sent to the
  group and that has received or is expected to receive significant
  discussion would qualify.  Those that are expected to become WDs would be
  in a separate area.)