Re: ISSUE: Datatypes

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 16 May 2002 17:02:12 -0500
To: "Peter F. "Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
> 	     the datatypes issue, as witness the lack thereof in the
> 	     current working drafts and the imminent end of the WG.

I don't dispute there's an issue here, but the RDF Core WG
still plans to produce a treatment of datatypes, as far as I know.

Re "imminent end of the WG", they've requested an extension thru
something like September 2002.

I'm not sure how long WebOnt should hold its breath, but I still
expect RDF Core to provide a dataypes solution. I think.