regrets for a few weeks

From: Ziv Hellman <ziv@unicorn.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 20:55:43 +0300
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Dear All

As I am sure you are aware, the security situation in Israel is
absolutely dismal these days.

As a result, I have received a military reserve call-up order from the
Israel Defence Forces that will require me to be in uniform and seeing
action beginning on Monday morning, 6th May. This means that I will be
unable to participate in either email exchanges or tele-conferences with
the Web Ont working group from that day until further notice -- this
might be as long as four weeks, perhaps hopefully shorter.

Please accept my regrets -- I will inform you all as soon as I have
returned to a normal daily routine.

Sincerely,

Ziv Hellman