ADMIN Telecon agenda update (was Re: New RDF Core Working Drafts published)

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 08:35:59 -0400
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
All - I am adding a ten minute agenda item to discuss the below.  We
should consider having a working group response to directly
review/comment on these (particularly on the RDF Schema spec.)  - I
will be soliciting volunteers (pref not members who are also on RDF
Core) to agree to read and draft a response for our WG to consider.
  It is generally the case that the official WG reviews have more
influence than individual reviews.
p.s. It is also possible for the volunteer to come back to our WG
with the recommendation that "things look fine" in which case we can
send an endorsement.

At 3:37 AM -0400 5/2/02, Dan Brickley wrote:
> [...]

AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742