Re: ADMIN: Minutes from Teleconf, 14 Mar 2002 (Review)

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:43:55 -0500
To: michael.smith@eds.com
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
I believe that the action item that I agreed to was somewhat different.

Version in the minutes:

ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider to develop list of conditions on
semantics of the language (in a cohesive form.).  Input requested from
anyone.

My version:

ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider to develop a list of desiderata for the syntax
and semantics of the language (in a cohesive form.).  Input requested from
anyone.