GUIDE: examples

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:31:43 +0100
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
I would like to make a shortlist of concrete ontology examples that we
can use within the guidelines work.

I hope to start this week with representing my antique furniture
examples with the OWL lite constructs to see how far I can get. DanC
suggested to make an ontology of WOWG, which (if done realistically) is
by no means trivial. Any volunteers? Any other proposals?

A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15
NL-1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Tel: +31 20 525 6793
Fax: +31 20 525 6896; E-mail: schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl
WWW: http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html