Re: DAML query language

here are some pointers on the query language that may be useful.
all are from the joint committee archives:

http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/1067.html
http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/1052.html
http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/0939.html
http://www.daml.org/listarchive/joint-committee/0940.html

but probably most importantly, in tuesday's joint committee meeting, there was an
action item to put up a page on dql.  i will forward to this group when that is up
(which is expected imminently).

deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness