Re: DAML query language

From: Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:21:31 +0000 (GMT)
To: ruediger.klein@daimlerchrysler.com
cc: www-webont-wg <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I've been looking for this too, and found very little. Dan Brickley
pointed me towards

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-rules/2002Mar/0001.html

which references a document about DQL semantics.

Eric Prud'hommeaux has been working on a summary document about RDF
query languages:

http://www.w3.org/2001/11/13-RDF-Query-Rules/

- it seems like a lot of query languages for RDF use similar models.

Libby