RE: WOWG: Charter issues (was RE: RE: parseType="daml:list" doesn 't cut it)

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:26:39 -0600
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, hendler@cs.umd.edu
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
> After all, the primary syntax for RDF is (still) defined in XML.

This is one of those things I seem to keep tripping over.

I thought it was asserted that triples are "the" syntax for RDF because
there were assertions that could be made using triples that could not be
made using the XML syntax. And not just statements that amount to renaming
of bnodes.

If this is wrong, I stand corrected.

- Mike