Re: ALL HANDS - agenda/logistics - Telecon Feb 21

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Subject: ALL HANDS - agenda/logistics - Telecon Feb 21
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:13:22 -0500

[...]

> 3) Requirements Document (30 min. Heflin, Dale, Volz)
> *** last chance to raise issues on current version
>    Proposed resolution that we should have a reqs. document and
> release as a working draft (we have never officially decided this)
>    Discussion of document - update on status, steps to complete
>    Actions to complete document

I am unsure of what is being proposed here.  In particular, what does
``last chance to raise issues on the current version'' mean?  If it means
that there will be another version that the WG will again review then this
is OK with me.  If, however, it means that the WG is supposed to agree with
the currently-available version of the document (Feb 7, 2002 1:30 pm) then
I feel that there are far too many open issues with the document for me to
even agree in general, let alone give a final approval.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research