ADMIN: 3rd face to face - July 1-2, 2002 - San Francisco, CA, USA, req. for info on 4th f2f dates.

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:50:54 -0500
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
All-
  The 3rd face to face will be held in San Francisco on July 1 and 2.
Deb McGuinness of Stanford and Jonathan Dale of Fujitsu will be the
co-hosts.  Hotel and etc. will be announced as soon as they can wrk
things out - we realize it is a bad week for travel in the US, but it
seems to be the only one that a majority of the WG can attend.
  Thanks to the other people who offered, sorry we could only pick one site.
  -Jim H.
p.s. 2nd face to face hosted by Frank van Harmelen in Amsterdam,
Netherlands will be April 8,9 2002.  Hotel and registration info will
be coming soon.

  Hewlett-Packhard, Bristol UK, will host the 4th face to face -
PLEASE SEND ME DATE CONSTRAINTS FOR EARLY OCTOBER - we are looking to
see if we can hold this meeting week of Sept 30 or Oct 7, 2002.

AV Williams Building, Univ of Maryland		  College Park, MD 20742
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler