Re: ADMIN: 3rd face to face - July 1-2, 2002 - San Francisco, CA, USA, req. for info on 4th f2f dates.

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 10:57:30 -0800
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
CC: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
As Jim mentions, more details will be coming, but incase anyone is needing to
plan immediately due to fitting in with a vacation for the holiday week,
there is a well compiled site of local information for visitors including an
extensive hotel list on the stanford computer forum page:
http://forum.stanford.edu/visitor-info/visitor-info.html

looking forward to seeing you in the bay area july 1-2.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory