Re: ADMIN: 3rd face to face - July 1-2, 2002 - San Francisco, CA, USA, req. for info on 4th f2f dates.

As Jim mentions, more details will be coming, but incase anyone is needing to
plan immediately due to fitting in with a vacation for the holiday week,
there is a well compiled site of local information for visitors including an
extensive hotel list on the stanford computer forum page:
http://forum.stanford.edu/visitor-info/visitor-info.html

looking forward to seeing you in the bay area july 1-2.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory