Abstentions on closure of internet media type issue

From: Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:05:49 -0500 (EST)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Cc: connolly@w3.org, ewallace@cme.nist.gov

From today's scribe:

Despite repeated attempts, I was unable to interupt the proceedings
during today's meeting to ask for a restatement of those abstaining
from the proposed resolution for Issue 5.13 on internet media types.
I do not have a full list of those abstentions.

Please let me know if you abstained and are not among the following:
  Dan Connolly,
  Frank van Harmelen,
  Jeremy Carroll,
  Pat Hayes

Dan C.: Role call was taken before I became scribe.  I assume that I
will be able to pull this off the irc log [1] as soon as you release
it for access.  Is that correct?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/12/12-webont-irc

-Evan