Re: TEST: format of issue 5.6 - owl:imports

I'm just getting round to changing the doc.

I'll get it to process these tests properly. I will chnage the test type of
the positive entailment to "entailment with imports" or something like
that; and get it so all the imported docs are in the Test Cases document.
I'll add xml:base as well to your files.

Other planned changes:
- add stuff about conformance
- change something about the conflict resolution to be different between
last call and proposed rec: I am not quite sure what, but I imagine we will
have quite a lot of fixes to do in that period and the "if its wrong delete
it" method looks too dramatic to me now. Maybe no change is needed ..., the
current wording allows arbitrary change between last call and candidate rec.
- flagging of OWL Lite and OWL DL subsets; this will need support in the
editor too.
- support for rdf:datatype in the parser ....

Jeremy