RE: DTTF: List Ontology test case

I certainly don't dispute that saying the daml:Lists constraints
normatively in English would be a good thing.

It's just I find it an odd exception if we cannot use OWL to say things
that it is clearly capable of saying about other things, when we are trying
to build a description of itself, such as daml:first being a
UniqueProperty. i.e. my position is having normatively bootstrapped in
English, that OWL is then capable of describing some aspects of itself.

Jeremy