Introduction: Stefan Decker

From: Stefan Decker <stefan@db.stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:18:44 -0800
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Hi, everyone,

I am an working at Stanford University
in the DARPA DAML program on Semantic Web
and interoperation/mediation technology.
Previously I worked at the University of
Karlsruhe in the Ontobroker project, and
co-authored the first inference engine for RDF,
based on object-oriented deductive database
technology in 1998 (A successor is in preparation).
I contributed to OIL and DAML+OIL.
My interests include Knowlege Representation,
deductive databases, semi-structured data,
interoperation, workflow processes and
webservices, and the _pragmatics_ of the Semantic Web.
More details at: http://www-db.stanford.edu/~stefan

All the best,

If I understood Dan correctly, he wanted at least
some of the following triples.

<rdf:RDF xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/pim/contact#"

   <swrc:person rdf:about="urn:stefan.decker.cx,2001:person">
      <fullName>Stefan Decker</fullName>
      <mailbox rdf:resource="mailto:stefan@db.stanford.edu"/>
      <nearestAirport rdf:parseType="Resource">