RE: comment on DASL draft issue: qsd pseudo property

From: Jim Davis <jrd3@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 23:15:52 -0700
To: <www-webdav-dasl@w3.org>

At 09:23 AM 5/28/2002 +0200, Julian Reschke wrote:
>This issue is in because I wanted to find out whether there are others who
>consider this a problem.

I haven't seen any mail from anyone else who considers this a
problem.  Have you?  If not, then could we close the issue (leaving things
as they are?)

>An
>alternative of course is to move QSD into a separate document to be
>submitted later - I think everybody agrees that SEARCH is useful even if QSD
>isn't in the base RFC.

Is your distaste for this feature so strong that we'd have to toss out all
of QSD?  I am willing to sacrifice QSD to get DASL approved, but this seems
like a weak reason to throw away QSD.

For the record, I also think it's weird, and I am the one designed it.  But
I could not find a better solution.  Unless you can, can we agree to leave
this in?