RE: comment on DASL draft issue: qsd pseudo property

I think it breaks the concept of WebDAV properties and is generally weird to
implement (yet another special case).

> >An
> >alternative of course is to move QSD into a separate document to be
> >submitted later - I think everybody agrees that SEARCH is useful
> even if QSD
> >isn't in the base RFC.
>
> Is your distaste for this feature so strong that we'd have to
> toss out all
> of QSD?  I am willing to sacrifice QSD to get DASL approved, but
> this seems
> like a weak reason to throw away QSD.
>
> For the record, I also think it's weird, and I am the one
> designed it.  But
> I could not find a better solution.  Unless you can, can we agree
> to leave
> this in?

Right now, it *is* in. I don't expect that the draft will be finished
anytime soon (due to the open issues in other areas), so I'd like to leave
the reminder in for now.