RE: comment on DASL draft issue: qsd pseudo property

This issue is in because I wanted to find out whether there are others who
consider this a problem.

I don't have a good solution yet, but I feel we should change that. An
alternative of course is to move QSD into a separate document to be
submitted later - I think everybody agrees that SEARCH is useful even if QSD
isn't in the base RFC.