RE: Major flaw: inability to query within structure

From: Saveen Reddy (Exchange) <saveenr@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:48:37 -0700
To: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org

Jim, I disagree with your point about DASL being a failure if it doesn't
solve this problem. DASL can be a success if it allows *some way* to
access Dublin Core datatypes. Whether the DAV:simplesearch grammar
actually permits this is the question. IMO, for DAV:simplesearch this is
a "nice-to-have". If we meet our important scenarios without this
capability in DAV:simplesearch, that's not "failure".

DASL will have whatever extensibility needed to make this possible.

-Saveen