Re: Looking for CCXML implementations

Dinesh,

You may want to look at OptimSys' CCXML interpreter for OEM[1]. It is
available as a separate library which may work together with our VoiceXML
interpreter and MRCPv2 client if required. It is also part of SIP-enabled
voice browser OptimTalk[2].

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Best regards,

    Pavel

[1]: http://www.optimsys.eu/technology/
[2]: http://www.optimsys.eu/products/voice-browser/