Re: Looking for CCXML implementations

Hi Dinesh,

We have a commercial as well as an open source version of CCXML
implementaion .Please check the following link.
http://www.phonologies.com/oktopous.php

--
Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh Nirkhey

Phonologies (India) Private
Limited
Technology Development Lab
West Wing, Marri Deep,
M.C.H. No. 12-5-4, Lallaguda,
Secunderabad 500 017. INDIA.

Ph:+91-40-2701 8993   Fax:+91-40-2701 8992
--------------------------------
****The information in this email
is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful****