SCXML interpretation

From: <mervinc@hitachi-system.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:16:55 +0900
To: <www-voice@w3.org>

Dear Sirs,

We are currently developing a tool to design state transitions and we are trying to implement the Scxml standard.

I have some questions with regards to how you defined the interpretation of the Scxml.

"executable contents and targets of transition"
	- do you execute targets last after the executable contents?
	- do you execute the executable contents in order of their appearance in the xml?

Thanks and looking forward for your reply.

regards,

mervin concepcion
tokyo, japan