From: www-voice-request@w3.org on behalf of mervinc@hitachi-system.co.jp
Sent: Fri 9/19/2008 7:16 AM
To: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: SCXML interpretation

Dear Sirs,

We are currently developing a tool to design state transitions and we are trying to implement the Scxml standard.

I have some questions with regards to how you defined the interpretation of the Scxml.

"executable contents and targets of transition"
	- do you execute targets last after the executable contents?
	- do you execute the executable contents in order of their appearance in the xml?

Thanks and looking forward for your reply.

regards,

mervin concepcion
tokyo, japan