Re: Scalable Language API documentation (R106-4)

From: Baggia Paolo <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:02:39 +0200
To: <www-voice@w3.org>, "Kurt Fuqua" <kfuqua@vailsys.com>
Cc: "Baggia Paolo" <paolo.baggia@loquendo.com>

Dear Kurt Fuqua,

Many thanks for sending the reference to SLAPI documentation [1]
for the resolution of R106-4.

We have examined the contents of the URI and have decided
not to include it as a reference for the following reasons:
(1) it is not clear what the IPR constraints are,
(2) the URI is not from a recognized standards body, and
(3) W3C Team is concerned that the URI reference is not stable
    and may change or disappear in the future.

We acknowledge the precious work you did for PLS and your
suggestions will remain under consideration for future
updates to the PLS specification.

Paolo Baggia, editor PLS specification

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-voice/2007JulSep/0034.html

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to <mailto:webmaster@telecomitalia.it>webmaster@telecomitalia.it. Thank you<http://www.loquendo.com>www.loquendo.com