From: Bjoern Hoehrmann [mailto:derhoermi@gmx.net]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 2:34 AM
To: Matt Oshry
Cc: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: Re: VoiceXML 2.1: DOM 2 reference

* Matt Oshry wrote:
>DOM Level 2 core reflects the W3C recommendation that was most widely
>implemented in the industry by platform vendors at the time the feature
>set for VoiceXML 2.1 was agreed upon by the VBWG. DOM Level 3 builds on
>DOM Level 2 but specifies a set of functionality for which there was
>not broad enough implementation experience to justify referencing it
>while still meeting all the requirements laid out in [2].

Well, I did not ask to add functionality but to reference to more recent specification of the same feature set. Are there technical differences between DOM2 and DOM3 that hinder making reference to DOM3?
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de Weinh. Str. 22 · Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de