From: Bjoern Hoehrmann [mailto:derhoermi@gmx.net]
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2005 2:31 AM
To: Matt Oshry
Cc: www-voice@w3.org
Subject: Re: VoiceXML 2.1: xsi:schemaLocation vs examples

* Matt Oshry wrote:
>The examples in the VoiceXML 2.1 specification will be updated to
>reference the VoiceXML 2.1 schema as recommended in item 5 of Appendix C.1.

That's better but I note that a similar requirement about the schemaLocation attribute in XHTML 2 drafts caused major concern in some parts of the XML community, see e.g.

I don't think presence of this attribute should be required.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de Weinh. Str. 22 · Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de