Interpretation of relative src url in grammar?

From: Markku Savela <msa@msa.tte.vtt.fi>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:04:00 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org
yet another thing, for which I failed to find a definitive answer.

Suppose we have at url "http://s1.example.com/main/app-root.vxml"

  <vxml version="2.0">
    <link next="home.vxml">
       <grammar src="home-grammar.grxml"/>
    </link>
  </vxml>

and then we have a leaf at url "http://s2.example.com/leaf/app.vxml"

   <vxml version="2.0" application="http://s1.example.com/main/app-root.vxml">
   <form>
     <field>

At this point, what exacly is the absolute url of the external grammar
mentioned in the <link> of the application document. Is it

   (1) http://s2.example.com/leaf/home-grammar.grxml
 or
   (2) http://s1.example.com/main/home-grammar.grxml

Note, that the "next" target of link is already fixed in the VoiceXML
spec to be in this case as

   http://s2.example.com/leaf/home.vxml

so there is a kind of hint that the grammar src should
be interpreted the same way, e.g. alternative (1).

However, I note that choosing (1) leads to "interesting" complexity:
depending on from which leaf it is called, it can refer to different
grammars. Thus, voice browser has to delay the grammar loading until
it is actually activated by some form...?

So, is the answer (1) or (2)?