Re: Interpretation of relative src url in grammar?

From: Markku Savela <msa@msa.tte.vtt.fi>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:25:42 +0200
To: www-voice@w3.org
Hmm.. it occurs to me that I misinterpreted the link and "next"
attribute (confused it with the situation where you run the "code"
within catch element)..

"http://s1.example.com/main/app-root.vxml"

  <vxml version="2.0">
    <link next="home.vxml">
       <grammar src="home-grammar.grxml"/>
    </link>
  </vxml>

I think the link next refers *always* to

 "http://s1.example.com/main/home.vxml"

regardless of the point from which this link activates. Thus, similarly,
the grammar is (2)

 "http://s1.example.com/main/home-grammar.grxml"

And, if the link specifies next="#fragment", that fragment must be
defined in the application document itself.

Ok, sorry about borthering :-)