Patent available

At risk of being off-topic, we represent owners of a patent for doing
personalization of speech recognition on the web. Actually, there are two
patents. The first includes personalization of the caller by storing and
retrieving specific information at a URL location. The second deals with
speaker verification. It is for sale.

If nothing else, the relevance to this group is that it privatizes certain
dimensions of a public web plus telephony plus ASR contemplated here. I
would need to read more about the RFC (or preliminary docs) for this group.
Would a kind soul point me to the documents?

Finally, apolgies for the (part) commercial nature of this post.
John Brookes