Re: Misuse of W3C public discussion lists

From: Jon Baer <jonbaer@digitalanywhere.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:55:01 -0500
To: www-voice@w3.org
Dave Raggett wrote:

> I am the W3C staff contact for work on voice and would like to
> remind folks that this is a W3C list for public discussion of W3C's
> work on voice. If you have product queries, you should contact the
> the vendors.

I'd like to discuss more about the W3C specs (more specifically the
semantic interpretation work) and it's relation to chatbots and AIML but
everytime I post something I'd get like 20-30 auto replies about X not
being in office Y so call Z if you have any questions.  Is there
*anyone* to avoid this?  It's the only mailing list that Im on that does
this.

Im guessing the problem stems from the fact that the Reply-To is
misconfigured for this list.

- Jon