Re: help in Nuance voice web server

From: B Ganesh Babu <ganeshb@cmcltd.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:07:34 +0530
To: "Kevin Chatow" <kchatow@nuance.com>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>
Thank u for giving soon reply to me. Now i want to install the Nuance web server. what are the requiered web sites to down load the software. Now i down loaded v-buileder software and Nuance voice web server. Now i want to install

1.Nuance core recognizer essential pack
2.Nuance java speech channel pack
3.Language Master Packages/<language> Master Package

Actaully i run one simple application in vbuilder , then it mension the above softwares should be requre. Is above software required ?. if required Please send in which websites the above software available.
And ur kind advises to me in running it and using that software.

Thank you sir

regards
ganesh