i installed as u specified

From: B Ganesh Babu <ganeshb@cmcltd.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:39:16 +0530
To: "Kevin Chatow" <kchatow@nuance.com>
Cc: <www-voice@w3.org>
Hello sir
          I installed Nuance voice web server. But in the installation guide they specified that we require some more softwares like
1. Nuance speech recognition system 7.0.4
2.Nuance system 7.0.4 service pack
3.Nuance Foundation speech objects1.1
4.Nuance connectivity pack 1.0

I searched for these softwares in the extranet.nuance.com website. But i didn't found about it. Please specifyt the in which websites we have to down load the above softwares. And send some more information about it.

Thank you sir
ganesh