RE: help in Nuance voice web server

From: Kevin Chatow <kchatow@nuance.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 21:53:22 -0800
To: "B Ganesh Babu" <ganeshb@cmcltd.com>, <www-voice@w3.org>
You can run your app on the Nuance Voice Web Server without the need for
telephony hardware using our Native Audio (PC sound card) support using
your PC's microphone and speaker.  We also support SIP so you can use a
softphone as well.  The Voice Web Server is available free for
development purposes at:
http://extranet.nuance.com/support/downloads_category.html?this_category
=Voice+Web+Server .

Alternatively, you can run your application on the Nuance Voice Web
Server using Voxeo's hosted environment at: http://community.voxeo.com/
.

Finally, you can run your app within Nuance's graphical VoiceXML IDE if
you just want to test it out.  The IDE - V-Builder can be obtained for
free at:  http://www.nuance.com/products/vbuilder.html .  Just follow
the link at the bottom of the page for the download.

Regards,
Kevin Chatow
Product Manager, Voice Web Server
Nuance Communications