Fw: Strange HTML5 errors on a Wordpress website

From: Titti <tittisant@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 23:12:54 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

-----Messaggio originale-----
From: Titti
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 8:01 PM
To: Michael[tm] Smith
Subject: Re: Strange HTML5 errors on a Wordpress website

Thank you for reply.

1) These thumbnails are taken by my theme from those automatically created
by Wordpress uploading system, so I have no idea where to place the
description
I don't have it in my backend (only originals), they are on the server.
In any case, I would write only "St. Louis Cathedral" as in "title" and
"alt" on original, but I have no idea how.

2) Most of those unregistered keywords are generated by Wordpress, or
Nextgen gallery plugin, they are not in my theme (except
"google-site-verification")
The above mentioned software are written by "cream of the crop at the top of
the heap" developers, and I don't think it's for me find  definition specs
for rel attribute.
I think I should just write and create content on my website, I'm not a code
wizard.
In any case, I could do it, if I knew how to do it and if I have time to
study, but I guess I'll have to keep the "errors" and wait.
If there is a temporary stop-gap-home-made solution, let me know it.
Thank you,

-Tiziana